Future of Welfare
Every country has its own unique history, culture and philosophy when it comes to social welfare. It is increasingly obvious in most countries that the economic, societal and human cost of a disjointed strategy is unsustainable, that there is a need for a citizen- centric ‘Welfare Continuum’ that requires the ecosystem to work closely together: Hospitals and Health bodies, Insurances, Welfare, Pensions, Social and Internal affairs, Cities, Public housing, Police and first responders, the Education ecosystem, learning centers, work associations, employment agencies and of course the Government and its Ministries etc.
March 7, 2019
Technology can enable this "Welfare Continuum" by driving many forms of improvement to social welfare systems, including:
- Optimized Access to Services and providing the right service for the right citizen
- Optimized delivery of services focused on impactful outcomes and fairness of service
- Stakeholders communication
- Protection of vulnerable population: children, elderly, people with disabilities, women etc.
Please join Microsoft, Industry Experts and Microsoft partners for this briefing in order to learn how embracing digital transformation can help Welfare agencies to:
- Better support the holistic needs of citizens in need.
- Empower citizens with a single digital identity across multi-channel and secure digital gateways accessed at any time using any device.
- Create a personalized self-service experience for citizens to access their benefits, manage their profile and track service requests.
- Faster response time for citizens requests through virtual digital assistant and online channels.
- Continuous communication between the beneficiaries and their social providers throughout the social ecosystem.
- Reduce loss and waste coming from errors or fraud
08:30 - 09:00 | Registration and breakfast
09:00 - 09:30 | Keynote Industry Expert– Welfare in a Digital Age – Challenges and Trends
09:30 - 10:15 | Keynote Microsoft - Digital Transformation of Social Services
10:15 - 10:30 | Coffee Break
10:30 - 12:30 | Welfare Continuum and Digital technologies
10:30 - 12:30 | Child welfare
10:30 - 12:30 | Elderly care for active aging
10:30 - 12:30 | Vulnerable population and social services accessibility
10:30 - 12:30 | AI and Future of Work
12:30 - 13:15 | Hot Lunch
13:15 - 13:45 | Demo AI for Accessibility
13:45 - 15:00 | Social protection – focus on Financial Sustainability and reduction of waste and fraud
13:45 - 15:00 | Demo Fraud on Social Benefits
15:00 - 15:30 | Wellness and Welfare – the power of IoT and Analytics
15:30 - 15:45 | Coffee break
15:45 - 16:15 | Roundtable discussion : Welfare priorities and next steps
16:15 - 17:00 | WoW Room Demo
17:00 - 17:30 | EBC Feedback and Evaluations
›› Who should attendThis Conference is intended for policy makers, Social Services leaders: Welfare, Labor, Pensions, Social Care, Social Housing, businesses and IT vendors, social care professionals and any other stakeholders interested in the social services ecosystem and the digital transformation of Welfare.
›› Featured speakers
Microsoft, Director of Government Industry Solutions EMEA Microsoft
Principal Solution Specialist, Western Europe Microsoft
Director of Industry Solutions, Western Europe Microsoft